Subject: [Leica] Replying to controversial posts from the Digest
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 07:06:52 -0400

I would like to point out something that might benefit the Leica Users
Group.  As we  are aware, the LUG occasionally gets involved with messy
exchanges between various members.  Eventually (hopefully) they resolve
themselves after a few days.  Life seems to get back to normal.  Then out
of nowhere, these conflicts seems to come back to life.  I suspect this
comes about from list members who receive the Digest form of the mailing
list, and hence are a few days late in hearing all of the nonsense as
compared with the immediate subscribers.

My suggestion is that Digest subscribers who feel the need to respond to an
incendiary post should consider the fact that the entire thread may already
be old news to everyone else on the list, and that it might be best to just
let it rest.  Of course this advice could be advised to ALL members of the
LUG!

Dan C.