Subject: [Leica] Brian Bower / Leica courses
From: m037iu00@cwcom.net
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 19:06:01 +0100

I know some of us live in the UK and some of you visit this sceptred
isle from
time to time.
For those of you interested in Brian Bower's work, (3 Leica books
published by
David & Charles) I can tell you he's leading a couple of Leica workshops
at
the Leica HQ here in Milton Keynes on June 29/30 and also September
28/29.
Maximum admission 10, and the tuition is for advanced photographers
geared to
the R system.
Cost is 125 UKP and includes food and film, (hmmm, an TMY sandwich with
relish/Xtol on the side...)
Further details from Leica UK, 44 (0) 908 666663, fax 44 (0) 908 671316

best of Leitz,

Jem