Subject: Re: [Leica] VOTE
From: drbledsoe <drbledsoe@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 07:40:54 -0700 (PDT)

- --- "Gary D. Whalen" <whalen@circle.net> wrote:
  What is
> it about the
> Internet that brings out the worst in people?

Gary,  While I understand your dissatisfaction with
the messages of some, the above is a generalization
that sells too many short.  We here on the LUG, a part
of the Internet, have seen some of the best that the
Internet brings out in people.  Tina's beautiful and
moving photography, Erwin's excellent informational
web site, Ted's wisdom, etc. are but a very few
example I could name.  There are many many more here
on the LUG who give us their best via messages,
knowledge, experience, web sites and so one.  There
will always be a few who stir the pot but I really do
think they are the minority.

Hang in there.

Best,
Don