Subject: Re: [Leica] The mother of all flames
From: "Francesco" <fls@san.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 00:19:32 -0700

I don't get it....what the hell was the purpose of this pre-pubescent rant?
Did you spend all weekend preparing this post?  Have you nothing more
productive to do, or is life that boring?  My word, even I am starting to
tire of the endless dung that gets posted to this group disguised as
useful information pertaining to Leica cameras and lenses.
Come on now, let's get back to "takin' pitchers" please......

Francesco
fls@san.rr.com