Subject: [Leica] Re: The Leicar
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 20:58:41 -0700

I have, in my files, the original Leicar article, published in a Barnack &
Barek magazine, April 1 1982. A couple of years ago I scanned it and
published it to the LUG. No one liked it then. They thought I should
abstain. I just re-read my B&B article. It's nearly the same, only the
automobile references are different as this is 17 years later.