Subject: Re: [Leica] the dialectics of Mr Kotsinadelis
From: "ross mcleish" <cram@bigpond.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 11:26:15 +1000

Erwin,
As I haven't been on the LUG too long (around 6mths), I am still in a
learning curve about what  the group is really about. When I have posted
questions, invariably I have received curteous and helpful replies. My
principle reason for joining the LUG was to learn more about Leica ( I also
read widely on the subject...), and how best to use the cameras -- I
purchased my first Leica (R6.2) last year, and have been accumulating a
family of objectives since then.
Your research and commentary is, I feel certain, highly regarded and
appreciated by the vast majority of other (usually) quiet LUG members.
I read all that is added to the list each day (!!) and sometimes 'marvel' at
the invective that is freely splashed around.... Oh well, whatever makes
people happy, I guess! Maybe creativity is just a little more frustrating
than we are prepared to admit.
My thanks to you for your patience with our impatience!
Ross