Subject: Re: [Leica] Domke F-803 Bag
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 13:32:40 -0700

ED Cherney wrote:
snip
> I know you probably asked that question in jest...but...YES THEY DO.
> I don't recall where I saw them advertised...but you can buy the
> complete helmet with camera mounting bracket attached...or just the
> bracket alone...to attach to your own (motorcycle) helmet.
> Check out any sources for Sky Divers...or at your local airport for a
> source...and I'm sure you'll locate them....ED.

Chuckle
How about an spot exposure meter and rangefinder with a digital readout
in the plexiglas visor like a fighter pilot!!! A flash would also be
good. A camera itself for me would be less obvious. I'd like a head
mounted support system so I can use an all manual camera! Science
Fiction but who cares!
Mark Rabiner