Subject: Re: [Leica] Kodachrome Valley
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 11:58:41 -0700

Just got back from buying three espresso cups from Kobo's for a dollar
each. Today I am packing for my cross country Leica trip. Sipping my
single expression I ran into a photo neighbor friend.
He just got back from Utah, Kodachrome Valley; tried to buy a roll of
his favorite flim. No go.
No Kodachrome in Kodachrome Valley. You can get Fujichrome!
Perhaps the National Parks Department should be petitioned to change the
name of Kodachrome Valley to
Provira Advantix Valley. Next they'll tell me the middle grey card ain't
middle grey!
Mark Rabiner