Subject: Re: [Leica] 135
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 12:25:00 -0700

Dan Cardish wrote:

> Aha....you bring up another point.   The 135mm focal length is a seldom
> used one for me snip I've used it a few times, and have
> been very pleased with the quality of the lens, but it is not 'natural' for
> me.  So even if the newer lens turns out to be a killer in comparison, it
> would still not really make sence for me to have it.  snip
> Dan C.
>
> At 11:05 AM 10-05-99 -0700, you wrote:
snip ut the results of such a test could make you realize the
> >potential for what this focal length could do for you. snip
> >Mark Rabiner

The point I did not make clearly enough is that somtimes like the laser
you get the solution before you get the problem. Upon seeing the results
obtainable with the new 135 you realize (on the extreme) that no other
lenes have any use for you and you can just sell them all. Any shot not
obtainable with the 135 is not worth shooting. When ever you see
something to shoot you start running away in the opposite direction
quick to get far away enough to get the shot. And on and on.
Mark :-) Rabiner