Subject: [Leica] Re: Re: 90 APO origin and other trivia
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 13:05:37 -0400 (EDT)

>Ken Wilcox wrote:
>>This is why filters were invented!>>>>>>>
>
>G'day Ken,
>
>And isn't it a shame we have to resort to them merely because someone is
>trying to mess with the LUG family.  And I mean the whole family!
>
>ted

'tis true. I have had to filter several members, not because they are
unwelcome so much as they are redundant. Something wrong with your new
equipment? Mention it! (I did with my new P2002) No need to mention it half
a dozen or more times in a day or two. Tell how you solved the problem
rather than whine about it.

To bad we can't all accept the notion that different people will like
different photographs and different shooting styles or different equipment
choices. Too much evagelism. Let it be!

LUG is still well worth the time.

Ken Wilcox

- ----
Davison Middle School                         preferred--->
<wilcox@tir.com>
600 Dayton, Davison, MI 48423                              <kwilcox@gfn.org>