Subject: [Leica] Zorki 4
From: Francisco.ACOSTA@DG3.cec.be
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 18:28:53 +0200

Friends,
Last week, in an italian flea market, I came across a camera that looked like a funny hybrid between a Leica screwmount and a M2. It was Zorki 4 with a Jupiter 50 f2. I was'nt in a very good shape but was working fine. After some bargain I bougth it for the fun.
But later on I discover a quite nicely made camera (not closer to Leica manufacturing quality, though), with some interesting mechanical solutions.
I would like to get some more information about it (I haven't found anything interesting in the web) eg, manuals, books about Zorki and Jupiter history, these kind of things.
Anybody?
TIA
Francisco, Brussels