Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V8 #65
From: getrichkwik@webtv.net (ED Cherney)
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 00:23:39 -0400 (EDT)

"A H SCHMIDT" wrote...
- ----
".......maybe Queen E is a LUGGer ....she's been a long time Leica user,
an M3 I do believe. Now if the first lady from down your way used the
same kind of iron we could end up in real scrap! Meanwhile, there are no
hurt feelings!

She actally now uses a M6 setup given to her by Leitz on one of her last
visits to Germany. (they never payn for anything, dont they?) The reason
was another press fotog who wondered what a strange camera she used.
(The original M3. Given to her by Leitz).

When Leitz heard about this, they made sure she was presented with an
M6."
- ----
Say...does anyone have a spare Leica System laying around collecting
dust...that they aint usin' no more?

If sew...airlift it to me and drop it by parachute next tyme yer flyin
over Ohio...
cuz Queen E and I are in the same boat.

When I was a kid...I had a doggie named "Queenie"...so...me thinks  THAT
qualifyz me for the above asked favor?...Thanks much in
advance...WHOEVER the most magnonimous benefactor will be....
ED.
Pee-Ess...I've just GOT TO put my disclaimer in here...lest somewon
thinks me stewpid or sumtin...
"Please excuse any typos...some are accidental and sum are
intentional...yer job is to figger out witch is which".