Subject: Re: [Leica] 90 mm APO-ASPH M Box BS!
From: "Dr. Joseph Yao" <yaojkfdr@netvigator.com>
Date: Sun, 09 May 1999 00:00:24 +0800

If I may say so, the better lenses I have, are also Canadian.  Lenses
such as the Noctilux and Summilux 75/1.4, at least to my eyes, appear to
be better built than the latest German ones.  Also, they seem to have
better quality control, as every Canadian lens I have bought so far is
100% perfect straight from the box.  And I may be flamed for this, the
Japanese made Leica lenses are not bad either.

But I really don't care where a lens (or camera) is made, I simply enjoy
using all of them.

Cheers,
Joseph