Subject: Re: [Leica] 90 mm APO-ASPH M Box BS!
From: DonjR43198@aol.com
Date: Sat, 8 May 1999 11:13:42 EDT

Mr. Grant, I am happy that my post got your blood circulating this morning.

As far as mislabeling items, some would consider that consumer fraud as one
of the posts has already noted.  You may not have any interest where the lens
is made but judging from the various posts, others do have such an interest
and we will discuss the subject regardless of whether it suits you or not.

Since it is apparent not even Leica knows where the 90 mm APO-ASPH M is
manufactured as evidenced by conflicting labels, maybe as a self-announced
authority on the Leica, you might settle the question for all of us as to
where the Leica 90 mm APO-ASPH M is made, Germany or Canada or maybe even
Portugal, by making an authoritative pronouncement for and on behalf of Leica.

I look forward to your answer as to the country of origin of the lens, then
we will seek to confirm that answer through Leica.