Subject: Re: [Leica] 90 mm APO-ASPH M
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 21:25:37 -0700

Cartier Bresson wrote:
>The Noctilux was made in that part of Canada that only gets two hours of
>sunlight a day don't you know.>>>>>>>>>

Aaaaaaaaaaah Bonjour Monsieur Bresson,

You have been there mon ami? A very dark and lonely place where only the
"Nights of Darkness" prowl the streets with Leica avec Noctilux,foraging
for brilliant  f 1.0 images! :)

Welcome Monsieur Bresson, I'm sure I'm not alone awaiting your great words
of Leica photographic wisdom. :)

Bonne nuit,

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant