Subject: Re: [Leica] WTB lens hood 12504
From: Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
Date: Fri, 07 May 1999 21:59:54 -0200

At 07:55 PM 07/05/99 +0200, you wrote:
>I want to buy a lens hood 12504 (for Summicron and Summilux 35). This hood
>should be quite common, but is damned hard to find.
>
>Regards, Hans

        If you can't find one in Europe, let me know. I'll have one
availible when Bill sends me my new one.

        Don't mind if it's a little battered do you?

Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
St. John's, Newfoundland.
http://www.straylight.ca/locke
TOUCHED BY FIRE: doctors without borders in a third world crisis.
McClelland & Stewart Canada.  ISBN#0-7710-5305-3
http://www.straylight.ca/touchedbyfire.htm