Subject: [Leica] 90 mm APO-ASPH M
From: Francois Asquin <francois.asquin@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Fri, 07 May 1999 18:51:22 +0000

DonjR43198@aol.com wrote:
snip
> Has any of the LUG actually purchased and have on hand a 90 mm
APO-ASPH M
> series lens?  If so, please advise where such a lens may be purchased.

When I was at the last Photokina, I was able to touch a prototype of
this lens. But I was not allowed to take any picture, the lens was
"absolutly not definitive".

Yesterday I was at Leica France where the guy responsible of public
relations ( very competent ) show me the definitive version of the 90 mm
APO-ASPH M. It seems to be a very nice piece of glass. According to him,
Leica is now only waiting to have enough lenses in stock to launch it on
market. Normally in some weeks.

The version I saw yesterday was stamped "Manufactured in Canada".