Subject: Re: [Leica] art, manual focus & other misunderstanding
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 05 May 1999 18:46:21 -0700

Art Peterson wrote:

> Eric,
>
> Earlier you wrote that Cartier-Bresson would say, "I am a surrealist," and
> you added, "Photojournalism and art are not so far apart."  But your comment
snip
A footnote to my last post on this issue is that it is interesting that
Surrealism comes right out of Dada which was anti technology. Kind of
blends in to that other thing we were talking about.
Although if Bresson's got a T2 in his pocket as I understand then he's
not letting technology bother him.
Mark :-) Rabiner