Subject: Re: [Leica] Questions
From: "4Season" <4season@boulder.net>
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 22:18:08 -0600

    -----Original Message-----
    From: Giorgio Ferrari <fergio@galactica.it>
    I have a question for you; in most of yours E-mail I can read about your
love for the
    But Velvia is just another thing!!!!!! Too much high contrast, green
shadows, heavy colors.....
    were is the hi-fi of this film?

    Giorgio,

    I like Kodak Ektachrome 100SW, myself. I don't know if it's the best
available today, but on those occasions when I'm called upon to provide
color, this is what I use, and it always delivers the results! It does have
a distinct "look", however--bit of a golden glow to it, but with clean
whites and blues.

    Velvia can look really bad in open shade conditions, as I've had it go
very blue on me, and I generally don't much care for this look.

    Jeff