Subject: Re: [Leica] AF, a FAD? Kinda!:)
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 11:55:10 -0700

Mark Wrote:

>I'm having a late morning on my second cup of coffee reading nice posts
>from people I've never heard of in this venue on this AF thing and it's
>convolutednesses and it's got the interest and excitement level jacked
>up a bit which is better than the doom and gloom punctuated by boredom
>and arrogance of a week ago.
>But you've got to start your interesting and positive weigh in (snipped)
>by saying we've talked about this thing enough.
>Why is that? Why not let whoever wants to weigh in on this do so until
>it fizzles out naturally?>>>>>

Hi Mark

Hey cool by me.  Heck I don't really care if it goes on for weeks, months
or years. I'm easy going and some of it is interesting with new folks
online. I guess I should join you with a second cuppa! :) Gotta get
outside, I see this bright shining sun like object in the sky that we
haven't had around for some months.

ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant