Subject: Re: [Leica] AF, a FAD?
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 03 May 1999 13:13:50 -0700

Harrison McClary wrote:
snipI like those photos at 1st where
> you get the face of the guy slidding back into base with the glove of the
> player reaching to tag him on a pitch out...nice imager and requires a
> 600 at least.  Ah heck what do I know I have not shot baseball since the
> 1993 NLCS....
More than me who last shot it in summer camp in 1963 with a Brownie
Instamatic 100.
I stood behind the Catcher and the Ump and tilted the square format so
it was in the shape of a Diamond, like a baseball diamond, got the ball
a slight blur in the air.
But that's obvious. I like that shot of Babe Ruth with the baseball bat
and the split backdrop.
Shot close in. A little too close for comfort!
Mark Rabiner