Subject: Re: [Leica] Kids & Cameras
From: "Paul Klingaman" <pklingaman@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 03 May 1999 07:40:56 PDT

Harrison,

That's a beautiful thing you've done.  A few months ago, I bought a similar
point and shoot for my nephew, who just turned 5.  It had an oversized
viewfinder, on camera flash, and motor winder.  It ran me about 30 bucks,
and the kid cannot stop taking pictures.  He now shoots a roll in about 10
minutes.  My father was an avid photographer, and never was without his
camera.  With his recent passing, it sure does make my mother feel good to
see the love of photography in me, and now in another generation with my
nephew.

Thanks for sharing, and now listening.

Paul Klingaman