Subject: [Leica] Re: Double exposures with R7
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sat, 01 May 1999 20:08:20 -0700

A lever surrounding the rewind button (bottom of camera, winder, or motor)
has a single "dot" position and a double "dot" position. When lever is
pointing to the single dot, the R7 takes single frames and advances the
film. When the lever points to the double dot, the R7 will not advance the
film. It will take pictures forever on the frame in the film gate, until
you move the lever to the single dot.

To double expose, move the lever to the double dot, take a picture, advance
the winder (film won't move) then move the lever to the single dot, take
the second picture (it will be on the same frame) but then when you wind,
the film will advance.

Jim