Subject: Re: [Leica] James Stanfield and Leica R bodies
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 02 May 1999 16:32:10 -0500

At 01:24 PM 5/2/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Thanks to everyone how responded to my query about James Stanfield and
>Leica.  I'll try to dig up some more of his work.

Dick,

There isn't much, outside of the Magazine. Some books, but not even many of
them. There was a Geographic Explorer segment on his several years back.
They might run it again some day. He does have a book on the Vatican.
Pictures in that helped him win Magazine Photographer of the Year at POY in
'86.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.