Subject: Re: [Leica] It's the lens, stupid.
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 02 May 1999 16:15:54 -0500

At 10:49 PM 5/1/99 -0700, you wrote:
>This is what I have been saying for some time now, and
>what most LUGGERS don't want to hear.

It's been true. But it's ain't true any more, since the R8 seems to have
most of the bugs worked out. Now all they need to do is get the motor. But
Stanfield wouldn't care. He normally didn't use motors on his Leicas. Next
time I see him, I'm going to get him to try the R8. (I have a standing
invitation to visit if I ever get to D.C. Haven't yet).

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.