Subject: Re: [Leica] NEW SCANS FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE.....
From: Mike Schwegman <mls-slw@mn.uswest.net>
Date: Sun, 2 May 99 10:26:45 -0500

Hi, Francesco,

I enjoyed seeing you pictures from Paris.  Excellent pictures and scans!
We are hoping to visit Paris next fall, and you pictures are adding to
our excitement for the trip.

I like the high quality of your large picture size.

For those who had trouble viewing them all at once, try downloading them
first (just drag to the desktop), then viewing them in a viewer that will
automatically scale the picture to your screen size.  Photoshop or
JPEGView(Mac) work fine.

- --Mike Schwegman,
  new to Leica