Subject: Re: [Leica] PRAHA (was: Leica revisited & production tolerances)
From: "Bruce Feldman" <brucef@ti.cz>
Date: Sun, 2 May 1999 14:39:56 +0200

Mikiro,

Good to hear from you again.  I, too, have long been a fan of Sudek's work,
especially the interesting photos of views  through (and of) windows that he
did.  Looking at the architecture here I can understand why the windows
fascinated him.  They do in fact do interesting things with glass here, as
you mention.  Anyway, let me know next time you're in town.  It would be
great to compare notes.

Regards,
Bruce Feldman
Prague