Subject: [Leica] PRAHA (was: Leica revisited & production tolerances)
From: Mikiro Mori <arbos@silva.net>
Date: Sat, 1 May 1999 21:43:38 +0200

At 3:05 PM +0200 1/5/99, Bruce Feldman wrote:
snip
>If anyone knows Prague
>well enough to point me in the right direction, I'd be grateful.
snip

Hi, Bruce.

How do you find Praha?  I have been there only once, but think that it is
truly the heart of Europe.  Moreover, there should be a lot of memories of
Joseph Sudek's photos out there.  Hope you enjoy yourself there and envy you
the chance. ^_^  I hope to visit the city again.

ps: I bought a lot of Bohemian crystal there, but at that time my Leica
disease was silent. :-)

Mikiro Mori
Strasbourg, Europe
http://members.tripod.com/arbos3/cigogne/index.html