Subject: RE: [Leica] Life of M 6 battery
From: Alan Ball <AlanBall@csi.com>
Date: Sat, 1 May 1999 08:37:54 +0200

Lucien,

I confirm your experience. Once the arrows behave weirdly (scintillation,
weird readings), change the battery right away. Or use your empiric
metering abilities. A refreshing exercise for those of us who have never
used pre-M6 outfits.

My previous lithium battery has lasted 14 months exactly, with (almost)
daily usage. I guess the TTL version will offer much less mileage (more
LEDs, another meter and communications with the flash).

Alan