Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica in big trouble? (relax)
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 15:44:12 -0700

Eric,

If you don't hammer nails with the camera, Canon cameras will survive quite
a bit.  Maybe not as tank like as the R8, but certainly much lighter and
faster to use.  Of course, I know that they are not blessed with the Leica
optics, but hey, as long as the camera gets the picture who cares.  Kind of
explains why many pros in your field are using SLRs and more AF SLRs.

Peter K