Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V8 #55
From: JimmyVenus@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 23:50:26 EDT

Kodachrome 200 is a great film if you are not in a hurry to get your slides
back.Shoot twenty rolls at your leisure and then send them to BWC in Miami
Beach-they still do the best Kodachrome processing around.I like the
Kodachrome 200 better than the E200(you can push the Kodachrome 200, also).It
has an extra red layer which adds a little bit of warmth back into the
subdued (Blue) light situations in which you are reaching for the faster
film.It adds a richness in overcast conditions.Some people don't like the
grain pattern-I like it.Different strokes for different blokes.Ciao>>>JV