Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica revisited & production tolerances
From: "Andrew S Jordan" <andrewsjordan@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 22:35:53 -0400

Eric: I respect you as a photographer, writer and intellectual. But please
do not respond anymore to posts related to tolerances. I think that some of
the writers are "agent provocateurs" and Leica haters who would be better
off entertaining with their real or imagined grievances some other
photographic list.

With friendly regards, Andrew Jordan

ps. I NEVER HAD A LEICA RELATED PROBLEM THAT COULD NOT BE RESOLVED WITH THE
HELP OF LEICA USA, SHERRY, OR FELLOW LEICA ENTHUSIASTS.