Subject: [Leica] Enough already
From: davekaren@webtv.net (Dave and Karen Kennedy)
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 01:00:59 -0400 (EDT)

OK, that's it. You want to talk about problems how about an F5 that is
supposed to work,I mean the thing is only a year old, that has been in
the shop 4 times for a total of 3 months because the whatever (insert
Nikon's latest excuse here) isn't working. Pressure plates hah. Try the
auto stop down still doesn't work, and auto focus that will not shut off
and focuses when your not even touching the camera, in this latest lemon
produced by assembly line technology. Be thankful that Leica CAN FIX THE
PROBLEM.

And I second the motion get out and use your camera's.

Thank you, the soap box is free now.

dave k