Subject: [Leica] Leica R camera?
From: JimmyVenus@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 20:03:43 EDT

Hello Fellow Lugger's, I have purchased an M6 w/ a 35 & a 50mm in the last
year.I am so happy with the lenses that I am thinking of swapping my Eos1N
setup and getting into a Leica SLR setup.I would appreciate any feedback or
suggestions that any of my fellow Luggers might have.I am unfamiliar with any
of the Leica R gear but would prefer an SLR with as simple of a setup as the
M6.Thanx in advance...Jim Volkert