Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica revisited & production tolerances
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 18:49:14 -0400

>Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 21:24:32 -0700
>From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
>Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica revisited & production tolerances

SNIP

><<<<And Leica has always stood behind their work. At least for me. So I don't
>worry about it.>>>>>>>
>
>Gee I wish they were standing in front of me when that old cow let go all
>over me and the Noctilux last year! :)  I know, new comers wont know what
>the hell it was all about. Well the quick story is, an old cow shit all
>over me and a couple of M6's while I was doing a photo essay on
>veterinarians. :)

Ted...

I'm not familiar with the story....

my only question (and I'm sure it's been asked)...

What in God's name were you trying to get a shot OF that would put you in
such a position?!?

Nevermind.... I'm actually not anxious for the answer....

...because the Noctilux can take pictures in very dark places.....

  } :^o

Bob Keene
"Everybody's Pal"