Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Pulitzer prize
From: Donal Philby <donalphilby@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 19:21:12 -0800

Harrison McClary wrote:

> All a contest shows is the likes and dislikes of the judges more than the
> quality of the photography IMHO ..

Yep.  I remember way back when I worked for newspapers and I would find
who the judges were, figure out their taste and whammo, an award.  Then,
so what.  Never did enter again.

I must admit to liking the award certificates I get now---about three
inches high and six -seven inches long and signed on the back.

donal
- --
Donal Philby
San Diego