Subject: Re: [Leica] Points to ponder....
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 12:03:21 -0400

Noel, Mark, et al-

So- Barnack, an amateur photography buff, came up with the idea.... makes it
even more interesting! Thanks for the clarification! Amateurs have often
made inroads where organized researchers were afraid to tread! I recall the
many instances where hams in the early part of the century made major
contributions toward the development of radio, tv and RADAR!
Now, if I can just get the laser fusion plasma containment problem solved, I
can run my Leica C-2 Zoom without batteries, indefinitely!!!
Dan ( Cold fusion is just a matter of putting the right elements together!)