Subject: Re: [Leica] quality control at Leica and quality info on the Lug
From: "R. Saylor" <rlsaylor@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 16:44:36 -0400

Erwin, as one of the silent majority on this list, I want you to know
how valuable I find your balanced, thoughtful, informed posts. Your
advanced technical knowledge, together with the rubber-meets-the-
road practical information supplied by Ted Grant and others, is
absolutely priceless. Thank you!

Richard Saylor