Subject: [Leica] which lens to buy?
From: Summicron1@aol.com
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 1999 10:05:28 EDT

i'd say don't buy either lens. Stick with the 50 until you are sure what you
want and need, then buy that. Nobody else can help you make this decision.

Lenses are tools -- you don't buy a bearing puller because you might need one
some day, you buy one because you need it and it will produce income for you.
Same thing with lenses -- if you don't know yet what you need, keep your
money in your pocket.  You say you don't know much about leica 35 mm lenses
- -- another red flag. Find out. Don't buy based on what other people do
because some people can't live without a 35 and others use a 90 for a normal
lens.

charlie trentelman
ogden