Subject: [Leica] Soviet-tradition/ lenses for Leica too
From: "Mirakia" <kimman@nettilinja.fi>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 1999 08:20:38 +0300

ps. in Nikon-user V1/19 I tell a story how FM2 shutter breaks and very happy
work with Mir24 35mm/2 lens made in soviet. In Russia they make interesting
lenses, some have Leica R mount too. Are somebody interested for example in
300mm f. 2.8 LeicaR, very new?  Search Kalimex and wonder..
Some of old soviet lenses were just top in repetition. Tradition MAYBE
continue. Must get information different manufacturers and top optic
designers!  Notice: I'm speakin' only part of good lens formation.
One tradition and reputation in that area is chancing quality most often in
finishing.   Same

Look if interest V1/19 Nikon-digest