Subject: [Leica] 21mm or 24mm?
From: "Mirakia" <kimman@nettilinja.fi>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 17:04:09 +0300

 [Leica] 21mm or 24mm?

" no visible distortion, no visible vignetting. ALAN

	Mirror in SLR is the basic reason for bigger compromizes in manufacturing
wideangles (all of you know that), optic point is just where mirror are
(21-24mm from a film, if I have understand). That's why we are speaking best
wides in a world. Here belongs Hasselblad SWC (Biogon) too.

I wonder much how Visoflex is possible..

" Maybe the 24mm choice is reasonable enough to decide
on a 24/50/90 setup..." ALAN

	Here I _am_ with knowledge.
There is clear border between 21 and 24.

24mm is widest lens witch one _can_ compose so that picture show like
normal, human vision.

21mm is already other side, belongs to 'super-wides'.

With my experiense, and studies.. mirakia

..