Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica 100% testing
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 10:39:44 -0700

Yes, I know. But testing each item, and "exhaustively" testing each item,
is two different things. If each item were exhaustively tested, we would
have "no" DOA's, scratched film, RF mis-alignment, etc, etc, etc.

Of course each camera, each lens, even each part that makes them, is QC'ed,
QA'ed, etc. But they cannot put the effort into it that would result in
100% perfection. Which, for some reason, some people expect.

Jim