Subject: Re: [Leica] One small step......
From: Alex Brattell <alex@zetetic.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 10:36:40 +0100

>From: "Paul Klingaman" <pklingaman@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: [Leica] One small step......
>
>Nice Work, Alex.  Well thought out and organized.  Particularly liked
>the sheep in the foreground of the skyline, and the ironing board.
>Hope I'm not insulting you, but is the ironing board image Holga?
>
>regards,
>Paul

Thanks for your kind comment Paul.
No, you're not insulting me, it's only a camera, but in the silver print the
ironing board is obviously (to me) a Leica image - excellent shadow detail
and sharp lines. I am the proud owner of a Holga and a bit of a toy camera
fan, but it's asleep in its box. It's always the M6 that's in my bag, handy
for when things happen, like I visit a friend for a cup of tea and a little
voice in my head says something controversial like "that ironing board looks
beautiful!"

Alex

alex@zetetic.co.uk
http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~abrattell/