Subject: [Leica] Leica Photographie
From: "Hans Pahlen" <hans@komvux.skola.mark.se>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 10:41:52 +0200

Sandy,
I have a subscription for Leica Fotografie since many years. A few months ago, I simply trashed all my old issues, with no regrets. There was not anything worth saving.
BUT, I am also a (new) LHSA member, and I have got some issues of their excellent "Viewfinder". I would never dream of trashing these, as the contents is something worth looking at over and over again. IMHO I think a LHSA membership gives you a lot more.

/Hans