Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: The mythical 90/2 APO Summicron ASPH-M
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@istar.ca>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 21:11:12 -0300

Ask Eli fo a pre ASH 21mm Elamarit-m they have been advertising for the
last six months for $1,595 including finder.  I called six montha ago and
he said they were all gone but he couls give me a good deal on a 21mm APSH.
 I see they still have thes $1595 lenses in their April add.  Has anybody
heard the term Bait and Switch?  I think Eli just wants you to order the
90mm Apo Summicron from him thinking he will get some more soon because he
had some before everybody else did.

Regards,

Robert