Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: R8's
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 1999 20:20:42 -0700

Eric Wlech wrote:

>Working life? At least as long as the other R cameras, and likely longer.
>It's tougher.>>>>>>

Hi Eric,

Those on the LUG who are in their teens or earlier will still have their
R8's working wnen they are grandparents! :)

I've already got mine marked for the grandkids I know who have expressed an
interest in photography like "grandpa does!" :)

Hey I'm not bias, I just want them to have good solid working gear when
they have to cut images in the film.

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant