Subject: Re: [Leica] concern for a member....
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 20:57:07 -0500

At 09:09 PM 4/16/99 -0400, you wrote:
>The Obeah Man ( this superstitious Millennium bushwah doesn't bother me
>at all... I just sacraficed two chickens and sprinkled the gizzards on my
>mojo, so I'm okay)

Well, you should be safe.

As for me bumping my head? I just remembered Pat Robertson once predicting
that in '85 or '86 or whenever it was that the planets last lined up, that
there would be terrible earthquakes all around the pacific rim and that the
Soviet Union would invade Israel, and the end of the world would soon
follow. So I got inspired to dream up a bit of fun. :-)

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

My computer's sick. I think my modem is a carrier.