Subject: [Leica] new pictures
From: Byron Rakitzis <byron@rakitzis.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 00:08:16 -0700

Hi all,

I've posted some new pictures of little Alexander on www.rakitzis.com --
it's all B&W work, some of it with a Leica M6. I've been keeping up my
end of the bargain in the PAD project. If anything, I've gone a little
overboard. I'm not sure how many rolls I've shot since Alexander was born,
but I am most of the way to filling a fat 3-ring binder with my negative
sleeves. I've quite literally never processed so much film in my life --
I've gone to the two-handed approach, so I can do two four-roll tanks
at once now.

Byron.