Subject: Re: [Leica] M-6 Scratches on Pressure Plate
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 16:37:19 -0400

These are precisely my experiences with my 2 Leicas, a couple of Minoltas,
and a Nikon F2.  Film I develop myself is almost always scratch and grit
free.  Commercially processed film is almost always accompanied by
scratches, marks, stains, etc.  And they show up much more readily under a
scanner, and with all of my cameras.

Dan C.

At 10:52 PM 14-04-99 +0200, Nathan wrote:
>FWIW, I have an M6 in the 2432xxx range, and an M6HM (bought new in
December),