Subject: Re: [Leica] lens comparisons between brands
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 17:53:02 -0400

Yes, yes, yes!

I have two photographs of the same subject, one taken with a modern 50
Summilux, the other with a DR Summicron.  There appear to be distinct
differences, and I actually prefer the look of the summilux.  Yet a friend
of mine prefers the DR version.  So one is not 'better' than the other,
they are just a bit different.

Dan C.

[snip]